Sunday, October 15, 2006

Yippy ! Im at hubby`s house now (: Jus now went gai gai hee . Went sim lim to get him our half yr anniversary gift (: A mouse HAHA ! Mm e optical mouse , can change light itself de . V cute can ~ And hubby bought me e same one la . Hee . Means we got a couple mouse ? HAHA ! Happy la . Ok , den went village walkwalk . See my handbag and skirt . Then went junction makan e fried rice ther . As i dono howto tear e chicken wings with fork&spoon , hubby teared them for me nicely . Hubby was so sweet and darn cute please ~ Simply love him la =D He`s e best boyfren ever (: (: Den went up saw his bro , they chatted and went smoke and den we went to buy our mickey cup (: Aft tat hubby and me went bac village to get my skirt & handbag (: Hubby bought both for me . So nice of him (: Den shun bian asked abt job lo . Managed to find a good one and im goin down for interview on tue (: Good . Really a tired day due to too much of walkin =,= Din take any pics with hubby . Im so sry my dear . Really thanks alot for today k . I love u sooooo much ~!!! MUACK ^o^v Im off to pei him nw =p Gdnite people (:

No comments: