Monday, October 10, 2011

Bday celebration for hb and kah hwee!


Happy belated Birthday guys!


So lets begin with first picture of the night...




X: eh i taller than u leh!
M: cos I nv stand straight -,-




like this picture! cannot see my nose keke


blur take #1


blur take #2 zzz~


yj doing sailormoon signature twist lol


I look like I've aged alot! FML


birthday gays!!! OOPS birthday boys... =P


u all dont laugh at their cake hor. every year got people's bday in pub confirm 80% never eat the cake one. so dont waste money n bought a mini one LOL really no one eat




favourite pic of e night! blurry blurry only I look nicer =(


when one guy takes pic w a few girls, people say he's lucky
now I one girl take pic w a few guys I dont feel anything leh
1st one so fat
2nd one so skinny
last one not tall enough
HAHAHA they gonna kill me




SAD. the 4th one supposed to be daohui but she dont wanna take pic...




lets stay young lol (zzz!)


SAD again...


I dont have enough time to get ready....!!


=)


I asked for a single person shot!!! Idk how the hell hj take pic one


then this one leave one space at e side for who? ghost ah-.-


V_V


Yea this is the lousy photographer


It's very rare that we can all gather together. This was supposed to be our own gathering, but some other people were here. The night ended up with fight again zzz! You are a girl and u drank until u got urself wasted. And u were wasting everyone's time. Hai. This caused me and js to have a big fight as well. First time ever.



LOL the video funny? "michelle,michelle,michelle...." hahahah!

I just realized there are still some pictures in my camera. But lazy to edit again. Had a hard time w the internet connection. So... till then. Bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

shena got drunk?