Thursday, March 05, 2009

Well here is malcolm's birth story. haha.

The night before he was born, i was at boatquay with js. we went to bardot to drink. cos they say when baby is going to be born have to drink 'liang' things ma. So i drank beer there. but 2 cups only of course. after that we had mac and went home.

Middle of the night, i felt something was leaking out. but i didnt really care cos i thought its just the woman's white discharge then i continued to sleep. When it was morning, again i felt the same thing so i went to toilet for few times. After that i was wondering if my water bag has burst so i phoned mom and she asked me to bath and go to kk. So i prepared and went to hospital with my mil.

Reached kk, went to the delivery suite. Doctor came and checked. She said my waterbag has burst and dilation is 2cm already. But i wasnt feeling any contraction at that time. Was admitted to hospital immediately.

The pain started at around 1pm but it was still alright for me. Still can chat with the nurses and sms while waiting for js. Cos he has to settle all his jobs on hand first before he can come and sway sway his bike was clamped by the security during work =,=

Then i was feeling very pain around 3plus. Phoned js and started to cry. lol. The nurse set up the gas tube for me to ease my pain. At first still got use, but at the later part of the day no help lor.

I started to push at 5cm and the nurses were scolding me. haha. Well cos we can only start to push at only 10cm. In the end i hurt my cervix =,=

PAIN pain pain! I had a hard time in there. Finally it was 9.5cm. but i was shouting for epidural.lol. Js phoned mom because under 18 needs parents consent. I scolded mom over the phone cos she doesnt want me to inject epidural. In fact, noone in my family wants me to inject that. In the end she came down but purposely taking her own sweet time =,=

I was struggling. So i took hours to push the baby out. From 3 midwives to many midwives in the delivery room. Lol. Cos i was too tired to push already.

When mom reached, malcolm was out already...

Theres this trainee midwife who was really nice. She was there taking care of me for almost the whole process. When i was in great pain, she massaged my back for me and she did that for hours lei. so touched. She even skipped her dinner and said she will only go home after seeing I give birth. A big thank you to you!

And thanks to js la. He was saying encouraging things to me when i was in great pain but i asked him if he can shut up. lol. I think this is funny.

So when i saw malcolm, 2 tears rolled down my cheek =) i love you son.

Tomorrow will be my birthday! wondering will there be any pressie from js.......... hee




this was taken the night before mal mal was born



this is cute malcolm





and this is cute malcolm with his cute mommy =p

No comments: