Saturday, October 07, 2006

Im feeling real bad now . Was at esplanade when he called and we quarrelled . When he shouted at me , i jus felt lyk jumping into e sea but i didnt have e courage to . Cox e feeling of drowning is really bad (i dono howto swim) . When my girls and me was walking to bus stop , i felt lyk sudden-pop-out in front of e cars and kana bang but again , i didnt have e courage to . I don wana die in an awful way . Anyway , i cried in public again today and its at esplanade . I think quite many people saw it cox we were actualy playing and laughing loudly at first and people noticed us , i think ? Then suddenly we were quiet cox i started e fight with him ler . Really sorry to make u girls waited for me for kinda long eh . Reached home , cried again ~ This time its really bad . I swear upon myself i will die if he asked me to . Im dead serious abt it . Don believe ? Try me (:

No comments: