Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Im finally back. and and... Malcolm is finally borned =D
He was borned on 24th, which was last tuesday.
im proud to say i did not inject epidural. lol. cos i need parents' consent before they can inject for me.
the whole process lasted for nearly 10hours.
i must really thank one of the trainee midwife there cos she really take care of me and even keep massaging my back. so nice lor!
and im glad js was there to accompany me la.though thats what he's supposed to do.


Baby malcolm and i was discharged on thursday but he was admitted to hospital again on sunday night cos of bacteria infection in his intestines. Kept crying and having diarrhoea. Poor boy =( he's back home yesterday.

anyway im quite looking forward to this friday cos it will be my first birthday spent with malcolm =D





they gave the wrong color of cloth to my SON =,=!!




i dont know why he just like to frown... zz

No comments: