Tuesday, October 25, 2011

HERE WE GO TO THE ZOO~!


Finally am able to upload the picsss! I uploaded all using office com keke.

Last sat we went to the zoo w Yanwen, Lili & their fam. My first time out with them.



Otw there


"SMILE PLS~" and I got this


This fringe length really bu san bu si. I hate it! But I'm trying to grow it long=(



Mui mui






Hello Chlovelle!



Told Malcolm to go hold Chlovelle's hand





"kids, pls hold hands"


Regretted renting this... v din deh






Malcolm with Lili's son. (idk how to spell his name -_-)



^^



Good shot! I always thought Malcolm is already considered tall until I saw this little boy. They are both feb 09 babies O.o



Asked Meimei to say HIII~ to Chlovelle hahaha



Look how js pinned meimei's hair .... ERR 1 word-toot


W lili's daughter. SO CUTE. When she smiled to me, my heart meltzz



Group photo. And now I know, I am not the skinniest. Yanwen is the one!!!!! OMG.


Before this photo was taken, we were walking behind Yw and I asked js...


Me: ehhh who thinner ah? me or yw

J: of cos her la!!! (loud) jitao is her leh no need to compare

Me: (in my heart thinking) sure anot... like exaggerate only

After I saw this photo, I really believe him LOL




breakdance? lol! so mean



don't act cute la malcolm



my happy baby =D



we very the shag...



what are u doing?? -_-











Until now, I still don't know if that's a peacock. So ashamed of myself zzz!







Can see js' face? Think he pekchek w me cos I keep telling him I can't take a proper pic lol







*tickle


W yw! Why my complexion not like hers?? WHY? sobs*


Pony ride!


Can u see his hand is holding on to a lollipop?


Still holding tightly to it


STILL...























MEHHHHH~





Feeding time!








so cute



ooops I didnt know I blocked its eye =P


On the carriage!






Yw looks very motherly


The cheapest thing in zoo- 3 rides for $10 at Kidz World

other than this, everything is ex de lor


Ahhh! forgot to off the flash =(









We had fun! Thanks yw & lewis for the free tix!

No comments: