Tuesday, November 03, 2009

I think I need more luck in whatever I do. Bad things had been happening to me lately. Do you know every person's good luck only happen in 5days a month? - Heard this from one uncle last time.




Look at mal's ugly hair. Like square top -,-


Brought malcolm to visit little joyvelle last week. Once I saw her, straight away call her little kenny. So alike. Her stupid mommy insisted to bring the babies out to anchorpoint, so we did lor. And again, I almost died carrying mal all the way. Luckily my savior came down and look us ;) I think it was joyvelle's 1st time out. She had diarrhoea (green color). Poor girl.






Mal looks so cute in the above picture!



And so weird in the above one -,-"







This biscuits I bought from cheers was best man! Addicted to it. Must try!






Just found out today that WeiHua passed away.
Friends, one by one left. People walked in and out in our life. I believe everything is predestined. When the time is right, no matter how hard you try to hide, the outcome will still be the same.

Treasure your loved ones when they're still here.


RIP LiowWeiHua

No comments: