Monday, October 02, 2006

Just finished talking to dear (: Had my chi papers today and guess what ? I forgot to bring my electronic dictionary =,= And i only found out when i stepped into my claz happily chatting wif my frens , unzipped my bag and searched for it =,= Cox i was on phone with dear dis morning den i actually left my electronic dictionary at my door ther without keeping it in my bag . Damn shag please . Im realy a kuku head =,= Don tin i`ve did well for my papers today =( Quite diff lo . But still , i hope i doesnt fail , though i din even study for it (: Dear was supposed to book out dis thurs but cox of some motha fucker smokin in e camp or wateva , causes everyone cnt book out _I_ s h it u la . I jus feel lyk slappin u la . Dear says maby they whackin him or wat when they book out ? Haha ! Nice one (: Im fuckin tired please . I`d study my ss lata ba . And do art tomorrow when i get home (: (i hope i wil) . And im gonna memorize e whole of merger&separaion (: I will do it de ! CHEERS *** (:

darren ; please stop waking me up wheneva im sleeping after i finish my papers u sucker (:

No comments: