Monday, October 30, 2006

Im bored . Dear will be having a 5-day camp & must stay in forest = , so he cannot bring phone there . Meaning , he wont be able to call me for 5 days =( Im bored again cox theres bridging & of cox homework lo =( Im bored AGAIN cox i haven touch my art & math work =,= Thats really boring lei . & today we found out that theres ALOT work which need to be completed for eng . I cant imagine how much more work there is for other subjects =,= & thats holiday homework . Still got art sia =(((((( I really wonder if staying in express is a good choice for me ? Im afraid i might not cope with it . Cox i know im really those lazy kind & everyone say so too , even dear =,= Cox he says im sooooo lazy that whenever we quarrelled , im just being lazy to defend myself & he gets v irritated for that . Haha ~

Nvm . Anyway i`d be doing my math & art homework soon (: Perhaps only do math nia =p Cox when i thought of my art teacher , i don feel lyk doing anymore . Shes just so biased & i really don lyk that . Aaa forget it . She wont get to see this anyway so no need to blog much abt it . Aha .

I miss dearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ~

No comments: