Friday, October 13, 2006

THURSDAY

Went sentosa with dao hui and jiun . After tat went vivo . Darn sian please ~ So many shops haven officially open yet =,= And we had a hard time searching for long johns . And when we finally found it , its closed _I_ Damned . Then went bac harbour front makan lo , mac la ~ Sian . Chatted alot at mac , den went home ler . Kana sunburn , face and bac pain sia . Haha but was fun afterall la (:


FRIDAY

Checked of papers today . Failed bio , math and history . Im not abt physic as Mr Chua didnt pass chong chong e papers . Anyway i failed my Eng paper2 . Hais sad =( I thought e paper was easy , in e end i failed it =,= Im so scare tat i`d be downstream . I realy don wan tat to happen . Now i can only hope tat e results shown in report book wil be at least a pass for eng and i`b be contented (: AND !!! I scored A1 for art =D Tats a darn good thing can ~ YAY ! Tomorrow seeing dear and we`re going gai gai (: Hee good things are happening now (: I love my life (: And most importantly , i love e people ard me (: Thanks dear for comforting me (: Thanks xiang , jess and dao hui and those whom i did not mention for comforting me too (: Love u guys tons <3s

No comments: