Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Jus woke up from my beautiful sleep ~ YAY ! Exams` finally over =D But today`s math paper 2 was freakin diff please ~ And e setter was my math teacher ! I bet either she wana make us fail or show off how great she is in math ? Haha i din finished it anyway . I was only at pg3 when 1hr passed . E paper was 21/2 hr . V long for me , tats y i put my head on table and write (: Then abt 30sec i started to feel sleepy . So i stopped and slept awhile (: Woke up again and continued . I really din noe howto do , den dis time i kept lookin ard . Aft i woke up , i saw jacob zzz =,= and shahrul zzz too =,= I bet e paper was realy diff for them too (: Den slack awhile continued . All anyhow bomb ans =p I left alot blank too (: When i came to e last ques , was kinda shocked la . Cox tats a give-away-marks ques . Then i gan chiong liao cox nt much time left so i chiong ~ Luckily i managed to finish it (:

Went to get guangguang`s present aft sch (: Bought him a shirt . Kinda childish de =( I felt cheated cox dao hui n jiun says mayb the shop got it free somewher n sell it in their shop =\ Hais waste my money sia . But tats for guangguang anyway , he don lyk oso nt my prob liao (:

Really lookin forward to dis comin sat cox goin out wif dear to celebrate our advanced anniversary =D YAY ! And i tin he`d bring me to somewher nice to makan ba (: beta than always eat fast food , darn sian one (: Faster saturdayyyyyyyy ~

No comments: