Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Precious son! My first attempt bringing him out alone without pram! First half of the day I still can take it. But in the afternoon... I cannot tahan! Very tired taking care of him as he's really cranky when we were at kkh. I went for check up yesterday, waited for freaking 3hours! Almost scolded one aunty cos she say malcolm very noisy. Knn noisy make you you giddy then go A&E la, still Q there for fuck? Some aunty really need to be scolded so they will watch what they say.








*Look at mommy, she take every picture also same expression one...

Lol





I think this melanie like ah lian sia. Idk why! But she does act like one Da jie tou







Her mouth cmi. Think suck too much pacifier alrd




Malcolm's first performance!! MAD CUTE! I LOVE HIM (L)(L)(L)




I swear my heart melts when I saw him!










Poor boy! SOMEONE called him, when he saw her he started to cry.


































I love my kids! Though sometimes they're really bad to me but I still love them lots! NO ONE is gonna snatch them away from me. I hope they grow up soon! I wanna bring the both of them to zoo & www with js! I cant wait for my family day to come! I wanna be a noble mom, a mom that can go into kitchen & heaven. LOL sounds familiar? Pls translate into chinese. Haha. No need to mention, everyone knows I am a 100% superb good wife. I am also a 90% good daughter & sister in law, but too bad people dont appreciate what I've done.

Anyway, my birthday is coming! 4 more months! I am really not greedy, I just wanna go BKK shop till I drop and massage all e time relac relac only lo! I've been working really hard, need some good rest and enjoy myself!

No comments: