Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Just finished dinner not long . & i ate 2 plates of rice (: & im feeling proud for this (: I kept eating meat & veggie in order to grow fat & stay healthy (: So that i wont fall sick easily . I cant afford to fall sick now . I`ve got my art olevel coursework to chiong & of cox others subjects too la , especially math ! I`d really work hard on it & build my foundation well . Passing my math is 1 of my wishes (: It may sounds funny cox ever since i failed my math when i was in pri4/5 (i tin) , i`ve not been passing ler =( How sad . Thats why i don give a damn abt it all along until my eoy . I really hope to pass math , so i decided to study more for it when sch reopens & do all the math homework which teacher assign us to do (: Im so glad that im making myself to do all these =D

Ok , im looking at my optical mouse now . It looks so cute whenever it start changing its color . Awww ~ & it makes me start to miss dear again =( Wonder what is dear doing now & how much did he suffer =(((((((( Please tkcrs my dear ~ I love u & i miss u real lots <3s

No comments: