Friday, October 27, 2006

Laopo , im sorry . I forgot to post abt yesterday`s outing =x Alright , i shall talk abt yesterday`s outing with my dear laopo (: Went to heeren aft e 3Es party & headed to far east aft that to look for our necklace . I finally saw e long-sleeve shirt which i`ve been looking for v long (: Wanted to withdraw $ but aft e renovation , theres no POSB machine at far east anymore =,= What the . . In e end i nv buy =( Sadded . Instead , we both bought e same necklace (: A rose one . Quite nice la , cox thats e nicest we found in far east =,= We were really tired & went back to sch to get our report book . Was a wonderful outing (: Afterall i did enjoy & so did my dear laopo (: I love laopo ok ~! Shes e best cox shes always there for me (: Hugs .

And now i am waiting for my dear mousey la . So late ler still haven book out =( Im hungry . Perhaps later we`re going vivo/cine to catch a movie (:

No comments: