Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hello! It's..... PH AGAIN! lol...?! (This time was my nightmare)

At home waiting for mil to come back to take over malcolm. Wait until neck very long she still haven come home. After she reached, I chiong out and.... many people along the road waiting for cab!!! -,- end up called fil and he sent me there.

(Silence)
FIL : where r u going?
Me : (silent) hmm.. st james power station
FIL : orh

(silence)
FIL: st james music very loud hor
Me: (silent) errrr ya

So awkward!! LOL later he thought I am some loose woman how?? Hahaha



wo de yi ke xin muack muack


Waiting for jas~ hx so tall hor?!


Salina, Pearl (messy hair) lol


Erm.... Is that double chin?? (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)


With hx. Hello!! My first time going out with her!


I never peep ah...!




MUACK MUACK


The hair color difference so obvious!




Met Salina twice and this was the 3rd time but our first time hanging out tgt ;)


Smileeeee!


Jas said I look like huang bi ren LOL will ah? I think hx more like her! Will?


See!! she really look like huang bi ren hor?? I want look like rainie can?? LOLOL k sry to her fans, I'm just kidding. Lol




Salina looks better with bangs.






Now I H-A-T-E vodka lime. Sucks lor! Last min Kelvin was here and he bought 2 jugs for us. Nobody wanna drink so I don't want waste I go play 5-10 with him. Ended up.... I swing my hand my wedding band dropped!!! Omg!! Luckily Jas found it. I didn't know the diamond dropped until last night.... FML damn sad! Now no wedding band.


K after this 2jugs I was gone. LOL and I kept running away from them. While I was walking down the stairs, LAST STEP already legs were jelly and I fall. I sat on the floor for a few seconds before a guy helped me up. He asked if I'm ok I reply yaya and I ran off! PS MAX. My phone dropped twice ='(



It's not even hungry ghost festival..


I took many pictures with Salina hor? Cos she's always beside me lol


Lastly...


The five of us! <3




No comments: