Thursday, July 28, 2011

ECP

As usual, pictures all cop from chiongster Lim's blog. WHahah. Last sat text her and asked if they wanna go picnic. Sometimes we should have some healthy outings. Just nice they were going for bowling so we went to look for them!



HAHA I laugh out when I saw this picture in her blog! Botak colm!



Trying to stop him from doing something funny -,- as usual...



Ugly... I found one picture of him when he's still younger. Very handsum one leh! Next time I post hor!





K snack time~





Trevy & mally~





I think trev's mom nv feed him before they went out. Can see he's very hungry





Didn't know jas brought them to arcade. Yong qi ke jia!!













Malcolm is 101% js' son









Shooting time!





Trevy's face so funny!






"now my turn shoot!"




"come lets do it together!" Trev, u didn't hold the gun well





Tip toe! so cute!!


After bowling session, we headed to NTUC for gorcery shopping (a very fast one). Bought ham, cheese, bread, tuna x3 different flavour, chips, polky (?) sorry I really got no childhood Idk how to spell it!!!






I think Malcolm is trying to twist and Trev is very pekchek with his mommy HAHA









Different worlds... lol

Forgot to ask Jas snap the pics of them flirting with a jiejie. Go steal ppl's toys still want flirt ppl.






Though only ham cheese bread n tuna but Very filling lor! Our stomachs all very bloated after that





Dimples wor! So hao lian. WHY I DON'T HAVE!!!!




wo de ai ren~



The kids very li hai. Cheat people's toys already go cheat uncle's kite. LOL.




Sky turned dark and off we go to Golden mile to fix her precious gem. The person said fastest is the next day can take but bluff one la... until today still haven't collect her phone. But I am happy leh! COS HOR she no phone cannot apps me ma (i lazy to type)! But she can msn talk to me. Everyday we talk in msn. Relationship so good hor? SO close hor? Good or bad I just say how I feel to her. We also got common interest. N I am freaking bitchy in msn HAHA luv u!




4 comments:

RR said...

heng is we good or bad also can just say... like that no need too worry will hurt feelings anot. anyway cannot have hard feelings one ah lol Luv ya too~ Rou ma sia you.. hahahaha no wonder ppl say we more suit LOL

mitchiemama said...

OOOPS =P

u luv me then cook for me eat leh! please u la!! please u since last yr please until now le!!

Salinaaa said...

I also want to eat Jasmine cook de foodieeeee! hahahahaha.

mitchiemama said...

walao salina u know, i beg her cook for me since last yr. she don wan means don wan. so niao de