Tuesday, July 12, 2011

It was Javian's full month last sat! We were quite late. Cabbed over to sk to meet up with Jas and Kel first then headed to bb together. This time I brought Mal and Mel along!




Baby Javian! So cute hor? Look like his daddy!





W Salina! Her camera too good too clear till can see my eyebags deep like swimming pool haiii



Salina, Melody and Mel


He just couldn't behave himself and acted like a monkey. Kena soot by us a few times within a night!


Ya.. slouch somemore becomes turtle








The clip I bought for Mel so laoya one! Only wore it out for the first time and the 'heart' dropped off -,-


Melody and Mel! My daughter like muscular sia. Melody very skinny haha


<3





OK time for mommies shot (Jas adjusting her specs... lol. hen mei liao la!)


Haha! My face sad... Mel come disturb



STILL preparing...


Weeee! Finally done!



Left Sandy's place at about 10plus, wanted to go for bowling but no lane available so we went home... N THEN left home again at 2AM for ph. Lol like siao right? So late then go let ppl earn money.. We finally managed to get in at 3AM and left at 5AM. I reached home at 6AM and slept at 630AM and woke up the next morning at 930AM. Damn fierce right? Pictures with Jas! A fun night! But too bad lor, he was like wooden block and I was like machiam despo girl. Hahahah! More outingsss leh~!


I grabbed all these pictures from Salina's fb! She got lotsa pics just for one day! When I free I go see again and post the rest up in the next post!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

All young pretty mommies! And you're so petite! :)

mitchiemama said...

Hello! U are sucha 稀客!! =D

RR said...

U neh wait for my pics! Lol!!! Waiting for u to go out again. Mus ask me k!!

mitchiemama said...

i will!!! luv u nar~ =P