Thursday, August 18, 2011

There's ad (2nd one, Resort World Genting) on my blog! Please help to click ok? You must be thinking "WHY SHOULD I" right?



COS...




1) if you are my friend, you will help me. RIGHT?



2) if you are my closer friend, all the more you should help me. RIGHT?



3) if you are my reader (i hope there is!!!), you just eng-siew me lor k? (Just click only ma)



4) if you are a kpo ji, you confirm will help me one. Right?? Cos u what also like to chap ji kar



5) if you are a helpful person, you auto will help me one. Zhu ren wei kuai le zhi ben



6) if you are a mommy, you should help me cos (somehow) you can understand my life (YA LA so you know how impt $$ is to me)



7) if you are a female, you must help la.. girl support girl ma, woman support woman. Lolll




8) if you hate me, you REALLY got to help me. Cos once I got money already I won't blog then you won't get to see my bloody face anymore.








OK LA OK LA to show my sincerity, I post a JIN DIAN picture of me k?






















BLEAHHH =P cute ma? If you think I am, then help to click the ad lor k? LOL



If you think not cute, then also help me la okok? HAHAHA


No comments: