Saturday, October 07, 2006

Im glad that everything`s fine now (: Though dear was disappointed in me yesterday , but we stil managed to sort out e probs peacefully ^o^v Its a darn good thing (: Thanks dear for tolerating my weird temper for e past 5mths++ I really appreciate it (: Im so sorry that i wasnt a real understanding girlfriend before . I only THOUGHT i was one =( I thought im e one giving in more but i very wrong for this . I swear i`d treat u beta than before (: And i`d love u even more from now on , dote u more , concern abt u more and understand u more (: Esp what has happened to u in camp . I seriously mean it . And i promise not to say those things which hurt u again . No more fights for us , no more tears for us . Lets wait happily for our coming 6th month anniversary (: Im really looking forward to it . And i alr planned what to buy for u liao (: And i tin u`d lyk it =p
MUACK MUACK MUACK <3s

No comments: