Thursday, October 05, 2006

WEE ~ Finally art exam was over (: I felt much relieved . Special thanks to those who encouraged me to finish my prep work (: Esp jacob , thanks bud (: Although what i`ve drew wasnt nice at all , but at least i did my work . Its lyk for me is counted v good ler . And now , all i mus worry abt is my results ler . I`d flunk my EOYs i know . Cox i did not finished my ss & hist papers . And i did e wrong question for Bio . Thanks alot , Ms Evelyn Wu _I_ . Cox thers a typo . She says TO ANS ALL QUES IN SECTION C which was supposed to ans 2out of 3 =,= den i did Q1&2 first la of cox . Cox i tot mus do all ma . Im so scare . What if i fail my humanities ? If i fail my humanities , i cfm drop ler =( Hopefully if i pass my eng , i nit 3 more subs to help me promote to 4express , which was art , chi and humanities . So i cannot fail humanities sia . hais =(


Dear is bookin out on sat afternoon . Sian ~ Im goin over to his house to wait for him first (sat) . I got his housekeys (: He asked to buy marshmellow and wait for him at home =,= Haha !

No comments: