Tuesday, October 18, 2011

ECP again!!

Overdue pics~

On a Sunday, we decided to bring the kids to ecp! This time we were hoping that the kids wouldn't cry when we reach the beach...*cross fingers

But still, meimei was still afraid of the sand. Immediately cried after putting her down.


"BUS!"




"meimei ah..sit down pls??? n malcolm SMILEEE"






Hahaha


Kids enjoying the ride! =)






Fav pic of the day ^^




Happy me~ lol


My heart was beating fast! Meimei's 1st time taking Viking. She didn't cry!


Spot Malcolm! haha!


Ask him go ride on the horse he don't want -,-


look like a big boy here!


LAI malcolm XIAO!


Happy baby!


xiao xiao xiao~


Poor thing kena force to look into my camera... lol






Back to the coin rides again..


Malcolm looked so funny here haha! Ehhh look at meimei's hand..O.o
*sensitive






Malcolm no kick ah?




But my lil girl enjoyed!


Malcolm emo boy?? machiam in MTV like that LOL




Cuteeee!

The kids enjoyed so much! I am happy too. Just minus off the parts when I had to shout at them..

I love newborns cos they are sooo cute n innocent
I love infants when they started learning things
I love toddlers, their way of talking & expressing thoughts

so cute so cute!!

The cycle is only once in this life. I will not missed it.

I'd always be with you, my sunshine <3

No comments: