Monday, October 16, 2006

Im sick again =,= Dis time is due to haze la (: I hope dear`s fine lo cox he was complaning to me earlier on tat he wasnt feeling v well too . Haha . My flu is really bad dis time . I`ve used up abt 17 packets of tissue ler =,= And my throat is pain too la . I dono wher e hell did my uncle went to get my can of pepsi =,= I tin he went to Woodlands to get it =,= Im nw waiting for my pepsi to take my medicine (: And fuck those people who kept calling my house la _I_ Bth sia . Can u believe tat i`ve answered more than 10calls within an hour ? =,= Tats y my personal nick now says "ANOTHER PERSON WHO CALL MY HOUSE AGAIN WHOLE FAMILY DIE (: GOOD LUCK " ~ Haha ! This method really work i tell u . Noone called anymore (: Sorry if im being childish (: I jus feel lyk entertaing myself =D Alrite , off i go now to talk to my laopo (: Please take good care hubby (: I love u muack <3s

No comments: