Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Yesterday I was browsing through Jas' archives and I came across this....




After that I recall something and I went to fb to look for it.



SEE! .........


.

.



.



.



.



.



.



.



...



.



.


.


.



.



.



.



.


.

.



.



.



.


...



.



.



.



..


.


.







THIS!





HAHA. Look at his balloon stomach!!! Walao so cute lor! I miss the infant Malcolm sosososo muchhhhie!! eh u all PLEASE just see and FORGET ABOUT MY FACE K!




Before he cut botak... Heeee! Happy baby!




Botak! Look like laughing god (buddha)? Hahaha





Why so cute de!!! Last time he was so cute lor. So love him! Now he becomes vvvvv naughty.



When u are too naughty, u will have no hair.




TA-DAH!




My fren say his tee look like jail shirt LOL




Some of you must be thinking why I talk more about Malcolm and not Melanie right? I used to take care of Malcolm on my own. After Melanie's full month, I went out to work. That period of time was the toughest part in my life. Well I guess so.. I was holding 2 jobs then. I got no time for the kids at all. Esp Melanie, my time for her was very limited. And when she was an infant, she cry ALOT. I didn't know how to take care of her. So normally when I'm home, I takecare of Malcolm while mil would bring Mel out. That's why my relationship with Mel is not that close. But the bond is still there! Aiya I am not bias one ok! I love my kids. Who more guai then I will dote more lor.




Meimei!!






Although they always make us angry, but they are still our little angels... =)



7 comments:

Salinaaa said...

Pretty Lady! HAHAHA I saw your last time pic i almost burst out laughing! OPPS! ;/ And Malcolm last time so adorable, now cut botak bu shi hen hao kan leh! Why cut botak, so sad you! HAHAHA! Post more pictures of Melody leh. LOL! Malcolm got dui xiang anot uh? HAHAHA! ;DDD

mitchiemama said...

HAII please forget about my face. U laugh again i ask Jas go dig ur last time pics out n post online LOL

Salinaaa said...

my fb alot, you can go pick! LOL!

Salinaaa said...

Later i go your archieve pick your old pic out~ hahaha

mitchiemama said...

OMG NOOOOO!!!!!

Salinaaa said...

HAHAHA! Nice picture heading! I also planning to change soon if i have time cos finally got lappy to use~ I wanted to do something like that too, like alot pics but maybe three by three. LOL! <3

mitchiemama said...

ur pics got alot alot hahaha!