Friday, July 15, 2011

Is my blog boring? I got put in effort to blog leh! (compared to the past). I think somehow you need to spend little money in order to have people coming to your blog. Agree?

Why do I say so? Because you must go out then you're able to take pictures ma! You go out means you confirm have to spend money. Right??? Eg, if I never meet up with Jas (we must have a place to go) and go ph, there would be nothing to blog about. Then go ph also need money ma! Lol. Cover charge (spend money). Then I go in drink 2glasses I also won't feel enough (to step into the dancefloor). then I have to order jug (spend money). Cab to and fro (spend money). Maybe if I am hardworking, I take bus go but if I go home I also must cab ma. Lol. Just go out one time like that need to spend at least $70. Wa chor leh!

I know I am very aunty but money is important to me! Back to topic, I don't go out I really got nothing to blog about lor. Cannot be possibly every entry also blog about the kids ma. That would be boring. I think next time go out with frens must plan for healthy-spend-less activity. Like bowling? At least its cheaper ba? Hahaha. Window shopping is the best! LOL but how to bring the kids along Zzz At least bowling they can run about, but let the ball hit them then GG go hosp lagi chor. HAHA ok I know I'm far away from the main issue...

ANYWAY, tomorrow they jio for ph leh! How? But I really got no money to go!! Bring $50 enough anot? LOL

K sorry everyone. When one becomes too poor will become sot plug. Byebye!

4 comments:

RR said...

WHAHAHAHAHA "but let the ball hit them then GG go hosp lagi chor" WTF!! lollollol so i'll see u tmr? early! chop chop!

mitchiemama said...

fun anot ah sat? i rmb most clearly is : i fall, my phone dropped twice, hx high alr kissed me LOL and ur phone go in toilet bowl for a swim HAHA

RR said...

too drama liao! if less damages will be perfect hahhaa!! as in if my hp nv drop inside LOL but fun! next time go where must have u!

mitchiemama said...

wheee! don't forget me ah!!