Friday, July 29, 2011

TIMBRE

Tiff is back! Had dinner together with the girls (only one guy, Ryan) at Timbre! When we are going we feel very happy cos of the yummy pizzas BUT the thought of the stairs really make us....... @__@ haha! After climbing up my back was all wet. It's true! Not exaggerating. I perspire ALOT and easily. Why like that ah? Meimei is also the same like me!



With fang N van!




I only have 2 pictures -,- the rest all in tiff's camera. And we know SHE WONT UPLOAD UNTIL MONTHS LATER, confirm chop chop ah! Her camera is damn good! After capturing, it will auto edit to make ur face look flawless! Very nice!! After Van did the first try out, she kept asking us to take picture of her -_-"


Who wants to go Timbre for gathering next time? I think it's a nice place to chill at. The pizzas are nice but the drinks a little too ex ba? The pizzas are still at reasonable price but other food... like spag for $17 who will eat ah? Van lor. Eat already kpkb HAHA the portion is quite little also.



I love gatherings. I love my friends!


No comments: