Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I am superb mommy!

Earlier this month, mil lasered her eye. She said her doctor reminded her not to: carry heavy stuffs (kids), cannot squart, cannot use strength blah... So now I bao sua bao hai. After work will go home immediately to wash the clothes (hang, fold), pack malcolm's school bag, bath him, feed him etc. She has 3weeks mc (WOW) and after this 3wks ended, she's going to msia for 4days AND in aug she will be away for 5DAYS. Wa so shiok hor? When I preg also not so good life like her. When I having confinement I also do this and that? Yaya don't compare right? But I don't say I feel so... uncomfortable. Lol..

She say doctor ask her rest more. But I never see she rest leh. I only can remember she go out all day long. Very exaggerate one. 930AM to 7PM leh. And hor, 7PM is not go home, is go downstairs karaoke. Now I post this up is not because I am unhappy about doing house chores but I am very tired!! She said she cant carry things or use strength right? But fold clothes need strength ah? I didn't know leh! Wash ONE milk bottle also need strength? Wash ONE milk bottle don't even need to take up one minute, I don't understand why she can just leave the bottle there with the milk stains in it and don't wash. Got so lazy anot?

Mon I was on mc and I slept till 2PM. I went into the bathroom guess what I saw? A dirty milk bottle on top of the basin. Walao eh...!!!!

I know some of you must be thinking why I blog these up right? I am NOT trying to show the world what kinda person mil is, but I just feel like ranting here!! Feel so pekchek! Seems like everything is not going well for me. NOW, I have problems with my work. I hate it!! I hate people who acted like they are nice people. Why so fake??? You don't like you show it out la!! Don't pretend to be nice!








This picture Malcolm's face jitao kiampa! N i look like monkey hehe





Sometimes I really wanna start planning my future. But I just don't know where to start.. It's like wasting my time and my life! I don't know I live for what seriously. I think I need to get a new job and start all over again. Agree??? But how???! Quit this current one so that when I go for interview I can say that I''m able to start work immediately? But what if I quit already and I can't get any job?? But if I don't quit and I go for Interview, I have to tell them that I needa give 1month notice, n we know 95% of the companies out there would not wait for me..! Haiii how how how! =(




4 comments:

RR said...

ure a super mummy! dont worry so much things will work out de!!! Hang in there and JY!

mitchiemama said...

thanks jas! =')

Anonymous said...

Malcolm is so cuteeee (:

mitchiemama said...

but also very naughty leh! normally i only post up his cute things haha ;)