Monday, July 25, 2011

I deleted the previous post. Was rather depress earlier on. Not so nice to post such thing online. N peggy say the sunrise pic superb lame LOL

Anyway, the main cause is M-I-L again. SIGH. Everything about her. So sian. Woman's instinct quite zhun right? I said the diamond on my wedding band dropped, like a sign telling me something is going to happen. Yea it happened today. Not so nice to say what happened though but its all his mom his mom N STILL his mom...

V sick and tired of everything. I want to close one eye each time but its so difficult. U know, to the stage of LOVING ur mil is really sooooo hard! Like almost impossible lor. If u gimme $1million condition is to love my mil then maybe I will consider. But for a limited time only hor. Hahaha can see how much I LOVE her right.

When we go out she wanna tag along. Like sat, he said we're going out she immediately asked " u all going shopping (walkwalk) ah??" So what if we are? U tagging along? Walao sibei irritating. Then yday we brought Mal out after sending Mel to van's place. Night 10PM after her karaoke she went home she called ask "wa enjoy ah go shopping ah so late dont want come back". K hang up already. About 11+ call again.... I said to him "ANS LA" then after they hung up he said she just called to ask if we can tabao any food for her. Really meh?

Aiya sorry. I just hate her ttm. Very good at acting. Like cunning. Last time I USED TO think that she just talk w/o using her brain. But now she upgrade already. She is cunning. Good at acting leh! I lost man. Maybe should watch more drama and learn how to tackle her back.

Fuck u dislike u hate u BYE

3 comments:

RR said...

hope everything shun shun li li for u and hope ur mil understand u more.. maybe u mus eat vegetarian LOL

mitchiemama said...

i got eat vegetarian one leh sometimes. hahaha next time must plan swee swee outing hor. dont like sat last min one. so rush

Anonymous said...

ugg outlet online NetWeiple
ugg sale NetWeiple
ugg boots cheap NetWeiple