Friday, July 22, 2011

Hola! Aloha! or whatever that word is... lol. Today is friday, which is also the busiest day of every week. After work got to fly to Van house to fetch Mel home. Then fly home again to prepare for work at 9. Illuzion got give 15mins allowance hor. Lol. If go to work later than 915PM, will be consider you start work at 10. (Yawns~)


Big anot my eyes? Lol... nice? Or no eyeliner nicer??



I was thinking very long whether I should post this pic up or not. Looks like ghost!!!

I really really really tried my best to conceal my dark rings but very hard to make it gone. Only lighten a little. IF I got money, I don't mind spending them all on cosmetics and skincare products. I just want to look prettier and healthier. BUT, no money no talk. K I go hide under my blanket now. Bye~~~~~

No comments: