Monday, July 04, 2011

Malcolm has recovered! And I'm recovering as well (but sore throat now -_-zz). Back to work today! Feel so... zzz! Anyway my ad is back! Finally able to login after days of cracking my brain thinking what my email and password could be...

Like pathetic hor? Always go ppl blog kop pictures and blog myself lol...! I don't know I bring camera out for what. Always nv use one. I want buy a new cam!!! At least thinner de! Tan kuku lor =(


Before hfmd attacks... lol~ Don't worry I never pass to them ah!


Hello darling!


This time my hair look a-bit nicer hor?? I got apply thing on it! Go ph that time nv so look totally cui...~



If I got photoshop I confirm edit my arm one!! Arm so big!!



So funny.. XiaoPearl so cute worhs! keke








Pearl likes to go left right left right. Take picture with her will giddy... lol


That was a happening night! Fun leh I like! More outing like this pleaseee.. See them sing gaylo duet we become high... then 2nd tower onwards all started to high. Hahaha esp when comes to lobster dabian game... lolol! You must be wondering whats that right? Want to know then join us next time!! ;)

2 comments:

RR said...

DA BIAN DA BIAN NI CHI NI CHI oi when come out again!! this sat how? gg anot

mitchiemama said...

yup! going... what time start ah? i haven get gift leh. aiyo!