Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Was packing the cupboard last night and saw my wedding shoot album with some other photos.. Randomly took a few using my phone camera, so look really blur and dark..








The padding too many laaa... LOL =(



Me with long hair! Nice? Fake one.. lol



I think it's a MUST to go botanic garden for wedding shoot leh!



This one nice? I don't look natural..





This nice! I look very natural... hahaha






Somewhere in Sentosa




Was looking at my teenage pics last night, I think I looked much younger with short hair but my hair takes vvv long to grow so I don't bear to chop it off now. Hmm..


I feel like doing something. Scanning the neo prints from the past and upload into fb. Should I?? Confirm got people wanna kill me if I do so =P Whahaha! Consider first! ~




2 comments:

RR said...

JS old school with long hair LOL... u smile til v bright leh happy bride hahah

mitchiemama said...

u forgot ah ekin cheng long hair de ma LOL