Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Illuzion Day 3

Dear jasmine's fellow readers, please do not scold me. I really got no pictures to upload so I have to go her blog and cop... (always) lol!

Aiya... I always bring camera out one leh but I never use. I lazy to take out. My camera effect not nice one. Then if I have iPhone 4, I can take many pics lor cos got flash ma. Use phone take pic is easier and faster. You all help me click on my ad k? Then when I earn enough in my nuffnang account I can go buy iPhone 4 then got many pics already! Then no need steal from jas' blog ma! Support yi xia lehhhhhh~ Hehehe!



Though very blur, I think we look nice leh jas! Like so fair hor?


Jasmine n Jen



We decided to trust ourselves than handling the camera to Kelvin lol








Why my neck so long ah? lol...

So happy leh they came to support me. Chiongster LIM like pro only~ Keep jio me drink... BEER sumore is Tiger. Eeeee. If u jio me vodka orange I ON YOU hahaha. That night she drank so fast leh. After that they went PH omg. Now u know why I named her chiongster LIM right? I think this name so nice n really suit her! HAHAHA




Next post I post the ecp one k? But I also cop the pics from her blog. SORRY u all dont scold me again ah! I promise when I got money buy iphone 4 hor, I won't steal the pics from her blog already. Lolol... =P





2 comments:

RR said...

funny lei u lol!! u dont call me chiongster lim lei later ppl see why this mother keep go out at night then say i not good... U KNOW?! nvm one la is share pic not cope pic! u inside the pic means is UR pic liao lol

mitchiemama said...

dont care others la... u r my angel ma! rmb? lol =P