Tuesday, June 14, 2011



So happy that meimei's hair can be clipped up now!! Waiting for this day very long le. She looks cute!! Love!



My sunshine!



"come, look at mommy..." - malcolm looking at the moon (...)



"OKOK come, look at mommy..." - meimei looking away (zzz)



"OK POSE FOR ME!" -both bo chup me (!!!)






"OK I DONT WANTO TAKE ALREADY!!!" -mommy



Pasar malam beside NEX...











I bought a casing that comes with a screen protector and it cost me $14. At first I was kind of happy cos thought cheap ma. Ended up An qi told me gmarket selling screen protector at $1 each. wtf! Kena scam -,- ok... maybe I am the stupid one. lol



NTUC after that. Who's the happiest one? Malcolm lor. Anyhow zhao... then kena scold scold scold and beat beat beat. Damn pai si!



No comments: