Friday, June 03, 2011

I've decided to go for soft rebonding!
But not now.. when I have money I will go.
Googled and I found a home based salon doing only rebonding. $68 for all length! + free treatment. Sounds good right! But not sure about the result..
There is a fan page on fb and I saw someone posting negative remark about this salon. Still deciding to go or not leh. Home salon like no guarantee hor? But go where the chemical they use like sama sama also..



I have really short hair at the top! Should be babyhair I guess. Normally when I tie my hair then 'they' will appear (all stand up). Recently, even when I didnt do anything to my hair, 'they' also appeared! Why why why?! Sumore all frizz one. Damn sad. This is the reason why I've decided to rebond for the first time in my life.

There's once I tied my hair up during work. My boss pointed at my hair and said something. So I told him I go toilet "re-tie". When I came out I said "really messy ah? cannot do one leh. i put water also all stand up". His reply was.... "orh no la. i thought got flies on ur hair under the light"

FMLttm I swear! Lol!

Afraid that hair will be damage (ok..not like now its not -_-) after rebonding. But rebecca's one is really one gd example. Her hair damn cui now. Sorry I know I've hurt you.. LOL =P

No comments: