Monday, June 20, 2011

It was a Friday and we've planned to go to PH! Woohoo! After work went out awhile before fetching Melanie. Reached home at 9+ and I hurried to prepare. Fav mommy came to pick me up! Hehe and off we go! ~


I look so chao lao!! =(

(I was laughing at the pics while I resize them. I don't know why but I know later confirm both of them going kpkb me for uploading SOME pics... kekeke! )


I think hor, my fringe put like this nicer right?! Hahaha!




F u yj! Don't always show ur 'long-gao' can anot?! Grrr




Fmf (fuck-my-fringe) and fmh (fuck-my-hair) and fmf (fuck-my-face)!!! But I still luv this pic nar... got limlim ma hee =P




Jrr, I think u sot one... Go until where also take the hp out. Even on dancefloor she can whatsapp. lol!




Too bad la, yj don't want take pic with him... LOL =x




SEE, yj show her bra out this time... -,-




"wheee.. finally she willing take pic with me!"




Ooops sorry, wrong person




I need a new camera....!!




Wee u wee! The guy's face like steam. LOL!!!








Seriously.... why I look so chao lao?!!!?







Aiyer.. someone ps us and went off with her frens... We stayed till lights on and I left. My first time meeting Jas' friend, Jennifer. I very scare of her cos she play game v hardcore one. Hope we can have more meetup in future k fav mommy! Love!




Next post will be Mel's bday... ;)


1 comment:

RR said...

U where will chao Lao! I big head prawn!!! Wanna bang wall die. Yj sexiest le lol red n white v Singapore hahaha! Meet up again soon! Loves!