Monday, June 13, 2011

I regretted not taking good care of my skin and health. I used to think that I am still young, therefore I don't use mask, moisturizer or any other skincare products. I just use facial cleanser thats all. I was so wrong back then. I should start taking care of my face when I was younger. Now.. I think too late le ba? Except going to facial might help I guess =(

Talking about health, my health was quite bad. Weak. I tend to have headache, gastric pain or tummy pain. Sometimes giddy. When I was having my 2nd child, I had anemia and Low BP. Perhaps it's the caused of not doing my confinement properly. I fainted once at the roadside and no one bothered to help! Blackout for a short while and I was sitting on the floor, crying.

Maybe I should go to the herbal shop (ahhh not sure what u called that ; "yao cai tian") and get some cheap tonic or herbs. Any advice?



I really really hope my nose can be smaller by 1cm. Lol!



He luvs dragging bags, plastic bags etc. So got him this bag. He luvs it, 101%. I think if he gets to see a luggage, he would be most happy. But idk how is he going to drag it. Too big for him =P

No comments: