Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hello friends! Yes I've removed the tagboard already but IF you have anything to ask me, you can still 'comment' at the end of each post ;)

I'm finally meeting jrrlim tomorrow after 1234567 years! So egggggcited! According to the plan, we will be heading to ph. And its also my first time there! (I don't club). Hope we'd have fun! ;)

These 2 weeks better enjoy myself cos July I'm not allowed to go out. Mil having her eye op and needs 3weeks rest and after that she's going to Msia for 4days. SO I guess thats my July lor - WORK, KIDS, SLEEP, BATHE N EAT zzzzz I really dont look forward to it lorrrrrr. She said she cannot go near the kids. If she bend down to take things, squart or blah blah her blood vessels will BURST! Good hor? When I having my confinement also not so good leh, still need tc baby. Cannot say things to stop the kids from getting near me lol.. OK I dont mean or hint anything =P

Last night Malcolm fell from bed and his forehead hit against the cupboard! Luckily there isn't any concussion lol - thanks to MOTHER lor (not mom).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jrrlim v excited also.. Bcos we can cut 5-10 hahahahahhaha cyu tmr~~~~

M said...

I know u cfm the first one to comment de!!!! muackmuack!