Thursday, June 23, 2011

Am I not good enough?

In life, we hope our loved ones accept who we are. Yes, we hoped but most of the time it won't happen in reality.

Honestly speaking, I do not know how do my inlaws think of me but I guess should be more to the negative side... It's not easy to get along well with inlaws, especially when you are living together.

Some people say, daughter-in-law should do their part when they are married into their husband side. eg would be: doing house chores, do the cooking blah blah. Ok, let's look at this in another angle. So before your son dates the girl, you mean you dont do house chores? So now you got a dil, she must do what you used to do? So in another word, can we put it in a way saying that your son did married a woman- a maid. IF she's not a working mom, I agree that it's her job to look after the kids, maintain the family well. But what if she's working? Wa.. work so hard earn money, part of her salary take out for household expenses, go home still need do this and that. I think it's worse than a maid. What do you expect? There is no best of both worlds.

I'm not saying this is what happened to me. But I just feel like blogging about it.

I used to work hard to let my inlaws 'accept' me so that we could live in harmony but seems like it doesn't work. It doesn't pay off to be nice.

But still, I think I need to change to a better person. A 101% good wife and mom. As for dil & sil, perhaps 60% is good enough..? Lol

4 comments:

kel said...

well said ! i should ask jas to see this n learn haha

mitchiemama said...

hahaha which part can learn? the 60% dil n sil ah? hahaha! v hard to get along with in laws de leh. we women so kelian...

kel said...

haha i mean can learn the 101% part. haha. ya i totally agree very hard to get along with in laws especially women, tats y i choose to let jas n myself stay in her mum's place instead.

mitchiemama said...

thats nice of u! if js think this way then good liao... sian.