Monday, January 08, 2007

My friend called me a spy just now. He had a girlfriend & yet he was so close to another girl in class. His girlfriend was my good friend, i dont wana see her get hurt in the end so i told her about them. Was wrong with that? If u did nothing behind her back, why are you afraid of letting her know then? I just realized im being too nosey. I wont say anything again in the future. I thought i was being nice but i think im wrong now. When im nice, they treat me like nobody. & i found out that i`ve got another friend who lied to me. Im freaking sad about it. I dont want a friend that lied to me. From now on, i`d treat everyone the way they treated me. I think im enough of being a naive one. Like what i`ve said, friend is just a word. Time will slowly show you their true side. Trust me.

No comments: