Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Finally i blogged. Mom will be out from house for like weeks from tomorrow onwards =( I pray that she'd be fine. Though there might be times i said i hate her, but deep in my heart i love her more than anyone else. I bet she'd cry if she sees this, haha. Oh well~ I'd be the 1 doing the house chores when shes not in. & i have to fold the clothes!! Damn. Its not that i dont wana contribute at home, but i dont like to fold clothes eh =(

Anyway, dear's been sick for the past 1 week. Hope he'd recover soon! I realized that many people was sick this year, especially my family =,= Seriously i think this year is really a tough 1 (for me la), but i'd try to overcome it no matter what. But who knows? Maybe i might collapse anytime. Ok, i think i better go before i start to crap. Bye! OH YAR, by the way i wana announce that Adriano is the cutest guy in the 7pm show!!! =p

No comments: