Monday, January 15, 2007

I told dear about me & cute just now. Glad that hes not angry or disappointed about me =) & i read about what he wrote in the diary. Superb cute la. I love dear to the extreme! ^o^

Alright, went amk with dear last night. He wanted to sell the graphic card of his com to the cash converter, but too bad they only buy external things from people. So dear went to buy a new 1 which cost him 130+ i think. Cheap right, the old 1 cost him 300++. Can you see the big difference? Haha. Anway, after that we went to have our dinner. You can actually say we`re dumb enough to be standing in front of the chicken rice stall & discuss which soup to buy BUT the thing is the different type of soup they put on the board were 'Soup Of The Day' =,="' I think if you`re there u will find it damn stupid lo =,= Ok, then caught Kungfu Mahjong 3 at Jubilee. Fucking hilarious. It ended at 11. Cabbed back to dears house after that & we slept at 4+.

Dear complained that i didnt write much about him recently =,= Haha, hes kinda childish at times huh =x He`d kill me if he see this, haha. Theres school tomorrow. So i better get to bed now as its quite late already. Nights!

No comments: