Friday, January 05, 2007

Mom is sick, i hope she gets well soon ! School was kind of sucks today. Was cca & i was 1 of those who were picked out as we didnt attend cca. 10 were sec fours & fives. 5 went up to band room cause they can play instrument, the other 5 left (including me) were asked to sit outside stuff room. 3 tables, the 2 sec five girls sat at 1 table, me &nabilah 1 table & the malay guy 1 table. Not even 1 minute, nabilah took her bag & went to sit with the sec five girls. Bootlicker la, yucks. I was like sitting there alone, reading my book for almost 3 hours. & it will continued for every friday. FUCK. Seriously i dont like it. It`s really wasting my time. By the way, im in band 3 for chinese & band 4 for english. So damn freaking disappointed. Someone`s english who is LOUSIER than me is in band3. What the fuck ?! The world is becoming too unfair please. Sigh.

Dear made me kinda disappointed last night, so i shall make him pay for it tomorrow when i see him. Muhaha~ Evil laughs* =p

No comments: