Sunday, January 28, 2007

Living in this world isn't east at all. Or should i say, living with this family isn't easy at all? I've to do like almost everything (except for looking after max) when mom is not around. House chores can already kill me please. And i've to make a trip to the hospital everyday regardless on how much work i have in school. Teachers, especially math and art, giving me stress. Those bastards at home giving me stress. Mom giving me stress. I can die anytime from now on. Obviously, my art teacher is showing biasness cos she graded me a B which is 68% for my sketchings when i did not buy flowers to school like what she asked me to.

Went town with dear yesterday after we visited mom. Ate our dinner at far east, then shopped around there. Headed to cine after that then cappage for foot massage. Haha! $13 for half an hour, cheap huh. After that went ps. And dear bought me the adidas watch which i've longed for as an early valentine present =) while i got him perfume but obviously what i've bought is so damn much cheaper. Next we went to arcade. Left ps at around 11 and back to his house.

No comments: