Wednesday, January 17, 2007

It`s our 9th month anniversay today. Meaning, im already attached for 9 full months. Indeed fast huh. During this 9 months, many things happened regardless its bad/good. It hasnt been a smooth relationship though, but i really appreciate the things he did for the sake of me. Well, anyway Happy 9th Month Anniversary to dear & me! <3

From today onwards, it`d be a bad day for me on every tuesday & wednesday. Cos very unluckily, ng hisen mei is my fucking math teacher =( Sigh~ I dont like her. The pace she taught us is very fast. I know im biased towards her, cos theres a time when i asked her a math question & she shouted at me in front of the whole class. Like what the fuck la. The way she teach is so fast & yet she dare to shout at me & said i dont understand cos i wasnt paying attention in class =,= Oh yar! Im happy today cos joanna tan praised me LEI =D She said ; Michelle, you were very good just now, during your explanation. Walao, damn happy la! Its been so long since a teacher really praise me lo. HA HA HA! The feeling was great & i mean GREAT! Kekeke =p

No comments: