Thursday, May 10, 2012

What were you thinking when you feel like giving up?

Sometimes I am a negative person, always thinking to the bad situations n worst.
But sometimes I can be an optimistic person too. Telling myself tomorrow will be better.

Which are you?

I hope you're an optimistic one.
Because god is nice to you.
You should be thankful that you are healthy. This is the most important thing.

When you are depressed, think again, what do you really want?
To continue thinking about the bad sides and make yourself worse OR
Stay positive, be strong and overcome it?

Yes, easier said than done. I know.

Someone shared this with me..
好的也好,不好的也好。

If you understand it, your life will be better =)

I am trying hard to be a better person. To be a gracious person. To change my temper.
I just want to have a better "me".

Hope you can do it too ^^ 



























Am I naggy today? Hahaha.

Some things to share~

  • "I find hope in the darkest of days, and focus in the brightest. I do not judge the universe." - Tenzin Gyatso
  • "You will face many defeats in your life, but never let yourself be defeated." - Maya Angelou
  • "Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better." - Jim Rohn

And my favorite is...

"Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today." - Thich Nhat Hanh

   

No comments: