Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Watching the Jeanette Aw 7pm show now. Feel so angry for Jinyu!!!

I am also a duan zhang. SIGH!
If you ask me duan zhang paimia or not, I can answer you straight away, VERY PAI MIA.

(actually typed my very own naggy story but I deleted all)

I believe everything is fated. Whether you made a good choice or a bad one, everything is fated, it will just happen the way it should be.

Duan zhang for girl is really bad. But it's good for guy! Pian pian js is a duan zhang!!!

I feel that I have duan zhang I sway, so my good luck all goes to him. So zhun to marry him. IT'S ALL FATED. Omg.






















Narrr see my kiam cai face. Lol... w/o make up (GHOST)

2 comments:

Yan Wen said...

Dont think like that! My mum friend also got the palm, but she is very rich stay in condo somemore!

mitchiemama said...

Thanks...but maybe last time she got a very bad life?? Lol.