Friday, May 04, 2012

♥ Family day ♥

Brought the kids out to Vivo on a Saturday. Main idea was to bring them for cable car ride!

Before heading out...


Of course I didnt let them wear slippers out -_-"
Awww I love this picture!!! ♥
Aiya I didnt look into the camera
They look so nice here but blurry =(
Idky meimei's balloon face came out again HAHAHA
The one and only pic of the 4 of us that day zzz All face cui lol
cui again....
My princess ♥
ham la! ♥
moiiiii
In the cable car!
Excited him
Lao ba
Towards Sentosa
So nice. Looks like monopoly houses lol
Cranky girl who's deprived of sleep
I edited e pic till so bright. My eyebags n dark circles v bad
PLEASE dont tell me I look older -_-
No more pic of meimei bcos she's asleep zzz!
My nose so big but I poor WHY LIDAT




































































 The alignment has problem again HAIII pekchek ttm

I really really love family day! But 80% of the time spent was always scolding the kids, esp Malcolm. Very very paisi. Both very stubborn.

but

I just love them so much! ♥♥♥

No comments: