Monday, May 14, 2012

Powerhouse part 1

No time to upload all the pics. I took 2 flu med just now and I'm heading to bed soon. Dripping nose  ._.


HAHAHA idky yj and I both look damn muscular -,-"
Too late to squeeze into the pic......
Normally no ppl like to hold the cam one lol
See, I look so weird. Nexttime donwan hold cam already hahaha
I cool hor? I want act like rui en LOL JK
I really never act rui en I swear
Can c my fingers on tummy? I tried to squeeze (hold breath) into e pic alr
No act cute then no value already
My collar bone quite obvious lol
I like this pic!! We both look pretty leh HAHA











































My nose dripping again sigh fml


Very itchy inside and very painful outside cos I keep using tissue to wipe.


Be back soon! Tatatata<3

No comments: