Sunday, May 20, 2012

Health has been bad recently ='(
Gastric pain on and off, stomachache n diarrhoea =(
Backache etc many many problems ='(


Took an mc on friday. (boss wasn't happy oh well...)
Went to polyclinic to check on my gastric prob.

Doc: yes? so what happened to u today
Me: recently I've been having gastric pain
Doc: do u eat regular meals
Me: yes I do
Doc: O.o
Me: And when I have gastric pain, automatically I will have backache. Why is that so?? Link or something???
Doc: everyone has different kinds of pain

What answer is that...?? -.-

I asked for contraceptive pills as well.
He prescribed Diane 35. Polyclinic pharmacy didn't have it so I went to Unity.
Expensive!! $30 for 21 tablets, which last for a month.

Friday night I took one pill. Nothing wrong.
The next morning when I woke up and after my first sip of water, I was feeling nauseous.
I puked after that.

Last night I took one again (must be at the same time).
Midnight I had terrible headache. Omg. Really bad type.

Still thinking if I should continue it.

I am having bad cramps right now. My period has finished a week ago. So I guess it must be the pill's doings. zzzzz!

Being a woman is not easy...




No comments: