Monday, December 19, 2011

WA VERY ANGRY LEYYY!

Childcare chut pattern again. Already settled the school fees issue w the principal. Also complained about the Kathy to her already. Everything settled.

BUT this afternoon Kathy called me to tell me they are not taking in Malcolm for next year Nursery and is now giving me one month notice to go and look for another childcare and withdraw him at the end of Jan 2012.

WHAT THE FISH???

And the most ridiculous thing was

Me: HUH why???
K: cos u lodged a complaint

I think she was saying about my complaint to MCYS. But what has that got to do with Malcolm? I don't understand! I lodged a complaint against her, and not the centre. But she said this was the decision of the management.

Idk what to do. I already apologized about the late payments. Malcolm did nothin wrong at all. SO whats their prob now?

I really don't know!

No comments: