Saturday, December 10, 2011

Very pekchek with my current fringe now
Decided to cut it short soon and dye my hair probably end of this month? Hehe!




u get what I mean? Really hard to maintain fringe at this length

Sad things that happened yesterday.. DOUBLE ATTACK

1ST ATTACK:
Yesterday at work, my colleague threw $2k away into the rubbish chute. YES I said $2k! Its freaking TWO THOUSAND DOLLARS! She had a fight with her client then she was angry and put his money into a plastic bag and walked out of the office and threw it away into the rubbish chute!!! OMFG

After she came back I went out to search for the plastic bag but couldn't find it ='( Then I realized rubbish collectors already collected everything and left -,-

DAMN XIM TIA LA if I found it, it would be MINE. Lol. So not meant to be~


2ND ATTACK:
Went for lunch with Van and a part time girl. Chit chatted and the girl was shocked when she heard that Van and I was from the same sch (class).

Me: walao eh i really look so much older meh
Girl: hmm frankly speaking... when u laugh can see ur wrinkles around ur eyes

WALAN EH fucking dulan!!!!!! SIBEI GEK XIM x1000000

After that I went to washroom and look at myself into the mirror. It was then I decided to SAVE MONEY no matter how hard it is to go for facial...buy skincare products etc etc. Do everything to save my face my complexion.... ok. FML to the ultra max!!!

At night when I was home, back into my room, I turned off the lights because I'm afraid to see myself in the mirror. It's true!!!!

I really really need to start taking care of myself. My health, my face, my hair.. CCB and esp my eyes!!!!! SIGH. Now while I'm typing, I feel like crying T_T

No comments: